Well, so much for a quiet summer! Throughout the last few months we’ve remained highly focused on making the best long-term investment decisions for our clients amid ever-growing risk appetites and return expectations. In order to support that, we’ve also been extremely busy developing our hiring plans.
That’s the focus of this blog. We’re excited to announce our FIRST-EVER formal job postings. To continue to meet our own high standards and the needs of our growing client base, we believe we should cast a wider net to attract top investment talent from anywhere in the world. So, if you or anyone you know is interested in joining our growing team and pursuing true investment excellence, then please follow the instructions below. We’re hiring for two roles: Research Analyst (Investment Team) and Director, Investment Communications.
Step 1: Submit your resume, cover letter – clearly indicating the role you’re applying for – and your answers to the following five questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each answer should be less than 500 words (Your complete response to five questions should be less than 2,500 words).
- What motivates you each day?
- What single change would you make to the investment industry and why?
- In your view, which important business or investment topic deserves greater attention than is currently being given?
- What makes a good business?
- If you had to make investment decisions based on only one of the following three statements – income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement – which would you select? Explain why.
Step 2: We plan to review the applications over a six-week period, and will contact only those candidates selected to advance to the next stage of our hiring process.
We have always been on the lookout for top investment talent and are very excited to be conducting such a wide search today. Ultimately, diversity of thought and experience will only serve to improve investment outcomes for our clients. Click on the links below to read more about these positions:
We look forward to hearing from you.